Kč 65,00 ZÁSILKOVNA
Kč 99,00 PPL
Zdarma nad Kč 2tis.
250 88 Čelákovice
tel: +420 732 684 255
NOVÉ PLATEBNÍ METODY
- Stolní a karetní hry v angličtině
- Deer Lord The Gold Edition společenská hra v angličtině
Deer Lord The Gold Edition společenská hra v angličtině
- Kompletní specifikace
- Hodnocení 0
- Deer Lord The Gold Edition společenská hra v angličtiněsklademKč 296Kč 245 bez DPH
Stolní hra pro 4 - 8 hráčů
Doporučený věk: 12+ (rodilí mluvčí)
Obsah: 165 karet
Pravidla hry v angličtině ke hře Deer Lord
Challenge other players to DUELS and ‘DUPE’ them to get rid of your cards. The first player with no more cards in their hand, wins the game.
Be sneaky, act crazy, manipulate the group and get creative if you want to win!
We recommend playing DEER LORD! with 4 to 8 players (9+ is possible but results in longer rounds)
Each player draws 5 cards (7 for a lengthier game).
The game starts as soon as any player challenges another player to a Duel. If nobody has a Duel card in their hand, reshuffle the deck and start over.
After the first Duel, players take turns clockwise.
DURING YOUR TURN YOU MAY:
- challenge 1 player to 1 Duel
- confess any Dupe cards you completed (no limits) and place those cards face-up on the table
- skip your turn if you have no Duels and nothing to confess
DUELS are fought between 2 players. The one who plays the Duel card chooses an opponent. If that opponent refuses to battle, the challenger gets to keep the Duel card.
The group decides who wins the Duel and gets to place the card face-up on the table.
If the last card in your hand is a Duel card, you need to win that Duel in order to win the game. Draw a new card if you lose.
‘DUPE’ cards are instructions you have to carry out during the other players’ turns. The group will be need to be able to recall that you did it when you confess later when it’s your turn, but you have to do it casually enough that no one calls you out while you’re doing it.
If the group agrees you duped them, place that card face-up on the table.
If the group cannot confirm you did the dupe (or didn’t do it well enough), discard that card and draw a new one.
So make sure the others notice your dupe, but don’t be too obvious… or you’ll get caught!
IF YOU SUSPECT A PLAYER IS ‘DUPING’,
YELL ‘DEER LORD!’ AND DESCRIBE THEIR DUPE
- If you were INCORRECT, you have to draw a card from the deck or remove one of your face-up cards from the table.
- If you were CORRECT, as a reward, you get to swap any card from your hand with one from the deck. The player who was ‘duping’ discards that card and draws a new one.
Some cards include a REWARD that comes into effect as soon as you may place a card face-up on the table. If you remove the card from the table, the effect no longer applies.